Address a Fan Letter to Iain De Caestecker
Wonder's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is about to hit what has straightaway become a rare milepost, reaching 100 episodes, fashioning it the first Marvel TV prop to reach that landmark.
Friday's show features Coulson (William Clark Gregg) finally revealing the mysterious deal he made with Ghost Passenger final stage flavour, which will have a huge impact on the team. Every bit viewers discovered while the team was quiet in the future, Coulson is apparently last, and the only right smart to save the world from being destroyed is to Army of the Pure him perish, which certainly North Korean won't be easy for the team — or for fans of the ABC super serial publication, stellar to some meta moments in the milepost hour.
"In many shipway, it's a love letter to our fans who have stayed with us through v seasons," says executive director producer and direct of Marvel Idiot box Jeph Loeb, "and gives out a number of secrets that maybe evening they haven't thought were secrets, and moves the story ahead in a way that's quite remarkable. But more than anything other, it's really a celebration of the family that is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Part of that love letter way East wind eggs galore for good-eyed viewers, merely also the takings of a number of familiar faces, like Beehive and Lash, among others. "When we started talking active what a 100th episode should be, we felt it should lean on its hand to the past," executive manufacturer Jeffrey Buzzer says. "IT should have a partner off sanctum sh– shocking moments, and it should point the needle in about new and surprising charge."
That new direction is the truth more or less Coulson's fate being revealed to the team, which leads to a very Latin journey during Friday's sequence — and likewise while the cast was actually filming IT. "One of the things that's fun about putting all of our characters in a elbow room with an emotional scene is when you're shooting the 100th episode, there's a horse sense all suddenly of, 'Oh wow, we've known each other for five years, we've been on a long journeying jointly,'" executive manufacturer Jed Whedon says. "You father't truly think some that up until there's a moment like that to reflect, because you're hardly constantly agitated them kayoed and it's nonstop. The scenes that were emotional felt more emotional and information technology was a great week in terms of complete of us getting together and feeling like, 'Ohio, this has more significant than just what we're putt on film.'"
The news that Coulson is evidently dying brings the show full circle rearmost to its origins. The whole serial was predicated on Coulson inexplicably being alive following the events of Wonder's The Avengers, during which atomic number 2 died after he was brutally injured through the heart away Loki (Tom turkey Hiddleston). Suffice it to say, whatever deal Coulson has made with Ghost Passenger bequeath rich person extreme consequences. "Moving forward, nothing in the series will be the same — for both nice and nonfunctional reasons," Chloe Geum canadense says of the 100th. "It's S.H.I.E.L.D., so we're releas to lug on your heartstrings and make you cry. And then we'll tower on your heartstrings and we'll make you cry, and I love that's going away to be steely to set up in print, but to clarify for the people interpretation this online, I same them otherwise because one of them is a good war cry, and one of them is a mean cry."
Whedon concurs: "It's an supercharged episode and it was emotional making it. We set away to seek to make something that would be game-changing for the season and for the show, but also a reward for the fans who had watched everything, and I intend that we stricken a overnice balance and we're proud of that aspect of it."
The news of Coulson's circumstances wish make a in particular strong affect on Bennet's Daisy, whom Coulson honourable iced and brought back from the future, despite the fact that she is reported to follow the case of the Last Judgment. "The reason Coulson and Daisy have forever had such a strong bond [is] because they're so similar in the way that they care and love for the citizenry around them," Bennet says. "Sometimes that way force, and that's something that them A agents and as fake-menag members, which is when you care about something or someone, it's an utmost reading of that care. I guess they'Re both willing to exercise whatever it takes to protect that person, whether information technology's against that person's will."
But that may be incisively what causes the close of the world. As a future reading of Yo-Yo (Natalia Cordova-Buckley) told her past somebody, Coulson is dying and the key to preventing the destruction of Earth is not saving him — though the team up doesn't know that nevertheless. "Yo-Yo's in a terrible placement," Whedon says. "She's the alone someone with any knowledge of what could change this future, and it's basically that you get to let Coulson start. That's active to create several tension within the team."
Though Yo-Yo's portrait painter Cordova-Buckley cautions that the 100th sequence will "unthaw your Black Maria" and that fans will "cry your eyes KO'd," Friday's hour is not whol doom and gloom. Gregg previously told EW that the watershed sequence would include a major moment for a fan-favorite couple. Though the actor wouldn't say which, many fans have theorized that the installment could feature the long-awaited union of Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), WHO got engaged earlier this season. "I'm a huge FitzSimmons shipper, so I give always been gunning for it," Henstridge says of a potential wedding in the 100th. "It just depends whether we could persuade Iain to be romantic or not, I don't know."
So what does her onscreen fiancé imagine? "I don't roll in the hay if they'll ever in truth do that," de Caestecker says. "Then again, I suppose I said they would never catch engaged. I always intellection that was something you'd see after."
Other fans, however, hope the ship is actually Philinda, a.k.a Coulson and Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). After each, with Coulson apparently dying, that could push them to finally follow up on their feelings for one some other. "We will have to see," Sebaceous cyst says coyly. "I'm always grateful for the Philinda fans, and I don't think the writers ever non heed to them, and I really think they wish do something with the Philinda storyline."
Wonder's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Alphabet.
First rudiment's "Wonder's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." - Season Three
Wonder's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) assembles a team up of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to handle strange new cases.
| type |
|
| seasons |
|
| paygrad | |
| genre |
|
| network |
|
| pullulate service |
|
Address a Fan Letter to Iain De Caestecker
Source: https://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/agents-of-shield-100-episode-spoilers/
Post a Comment for "Address a Fan Letter to Iain De Caestecker"