Silverlight Download for Mac 10.6.8 Updated
Silverlight Download for Mac 10.6.8
No Silverlight 5 on Mac Bone 10 10.6.8 with Firefox 9?
User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Hello
Does plugin Silverlight 5 load on Mac OS X 10.six.8 with Firefox 9?
All my systems with this configuration fail to load Silverlight 5.
It works with Windows + Firefox/Safari and previous versions of Firefox.
Update to latest version.
Sorry simply I have already the latest Silverlight version on my Mac Mac OS X x.6.eight, all is updated (Firefox & Silverlight). It's just the plugin doesn't want to load.
The plug-in should be here
/Library/Net Plug-Ins/Silverlight.plugin
Do you see it?
Too, in FF Tools > Add-ons > Plugins
you should see it and information technology should be enabled.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.half dozen
Silverlight Plugin version 5.0.61118.0, installed in /Library/Internet Plugins and enabled in Ad-ons Managing director,
does not load here with Firefox nine.0.1.
On the other hand, it does load with Nightly and Safari 5.1.two.
To the OP, do yous see information technology in almost:plugins. As well, what do yous and Eckard mean when you say doesn't load?
I tested mine here and it works fine with FF10b3. Make sure that JavaScript is enabled and nix is blocking like NoScript.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.thirteen - Mac OSX 10.xiii.6
Silverlight five is present in virtually:addons > plugins. As I said, the plugin doesn't load when a Silverlight awarding is beingness played, issue only seen with Firefox 9 on Snow Leopard.
OK I but went to a little extra endeavor. Loaded FF9.0.i on Lion (Deplorable I accept no access to Snow Leopard any longer). I then went to this link
http://world wide web.iis.net/media/experiencesmoothstreaming
and the Video played only fine and when I opened the Apple Activity Monitor I could see the Silverlight plug-in running in the Firefox Plugin Process.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.thirteen - Mac OSX ten.13.6
RobertJ wrote:To the OP, exercise you see it in about:plugins. Also, what do you and Eckard hateful when you say doesn't load?
I tested mine hither and it works fine with FF10b3. Brand sure that JavaScript is enabled and zilch is blocking like NoScript.
I wanted to say that streaming doesn't load.
JavaScript is enabled and I don't utilise NoScript. Just tested your link, the demo on the MS Silverlight page
works fine in Nightly. In FF nine.0.1 I go a big black rectangle instead and cipher is loading.
There really is a topic on the French Mozilla forum about the same result:
http://www.geckozone.org/forum/viewtopi ... 5&t=101510
After reading this bug report from a yr ago I started FF 9 in 32-fleck mode and had no problem viewing the demo !!
Interesting. It works fine for me in 64 bit mode for FF9.0.i and FF10b3. Might be somehow related to me using Lion instead of Snow Leopard.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX ten.13.six
Workaround found. If Firefox is used in 64 bit style, it fails to load 32 bit Silverlight plugin. Running Firefox in 32 bit mode fixes the issue on Snowfall Leopard.
Very interesting. It appears that Panthera leo has the ability to run FF in 64 bit fashion while simultaneously running the Silverlight plugin in 32 bit fashion as you tin can run across from the Activity Monitor screenshot beneath.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.thirteen - Mac OSX 10.13.6
Running Snow Leopard I got the aforementioned result with Firefox ten beta (64 bit) and Silverlight plug-in 5.
No problem to load the plug-in and view the demo
And then it would appear there is a change in FF10 that allows it to run 32 flake plugins while it runs in 64 chip mode. I'll have to look at the particular changes in ten and run into if that change it noted.
.
FF 92.0 - TB 78.thirteen - Mac OSX x.13.half dozen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Silverlight Download for Mac 10.6.8
Posted by: newtonblaideselly.blogspot.com
Post a Comment for "Silverlight Download for Mac 10.6.8 Updated"